OUR LOWEST PRICE EVER!
Get started with AT&T Fiber®
$35/mo. plus taxes & equip. fee.
Price after $5/mo Autopay & Paperless bill discount (w/in 2 bills). Autopay & Paperless bill req’d. $10/mo equip. fee applies Ltd. avail/areas.
No annual contract
✔300Mbps† equal upload and download speeds.
✔Unlimited internet data included
✔Over 99% proven reliability.2
2 Based on network availability.
A FASTER INTERNET EXPERIENCE THAN CABLE
Get started with AT&T Fiber
Limited availability in selected areas. May not be available in your area. Call or go to att.com/internet to see if you qualify.†Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed and may vary based on several factors. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.†† Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
1. Internet 300, 500 and Internet 1000; guards against known threats only; compatible Gateway and Smart Home Manager app required; security features must be enabled; protects devices connected via Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- 2. Compatible device and online account registration req’d for HBO Max. Add’l fees & restr’s See details
- 3. Comparison of Internet 300 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum and Cox 300MB, 400MB and 500MB plans with 300MB, 400MB and 500MB download and 10MB and 20MB upload.
- 4. Comparison of Internet 500 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum and Cox 600MB, 400MB and 500MB plans with 600MB, 400MB and 500MB download and 10MB and 20MB upload.
- Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum & COX 1Gig service with uploads of 35 Mbps. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
- Number of devices depends on screen size/resolution.
- Based on wired connection to gateway.
- Compared to the publicly measured internet service providers in the ACSI. Claim based on 2020 ACSI survey of customers rating their own internet service provider’s Wi-Fi performance.
- 9. AT&T/DIRECTV received the highest score in the north central, south and west regions in the J.D. Power 202 U.S Residential Internet Service Provider Satisfaction (ISP) Study of customers’ satisfaction with their current internet service provider. Visit com/awards
Breakthrough Wi-Fi® equipment
Breakthrough Wi-Fi 6 speeds – the fastest and most reliable connectivity in your entire home.
AT&T Smart Home Manager App
Free Smart Home Manager app1 with new advanced features.
Pause your Internet, give guest Wi-Fi access, & enable privacy mode all with just a tap. Plus, more!
- Simply activate your guest Wi-Fi network with a touch, grant access with a text and turn it off for added security when not in use.1
- Know when someone joins your network and make sure only authorized devices have access.1
- Your smart speaker is always listening. Privacy Mode temporarily disables smart speakers from sending your voice to the cloud, for the ultimate peace of mind.1
- View and customize your Wi-Fi name and password, anytime.1
- Manage screen time and set daily Internet limits for your kids to help reinforce homework, dinner and bedtimes.2
- Create profiles and rules for individual users.2
- Pause Internet for specific devices, or the whole household, for as long as you want.2
- Monitor your bandwidth and track data usage by device.2
- Keep an eye on network performance with speed tests from any of your connected devices.1
- Test your Wi-Fi signal strength throughout your home using augmented reality.3
- Identify areas with weak Wi-Fi that could benefit from Smart Extenders.3
- Easily reboot your Wi-Fi Gateway with a tap.
1AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Limited to home Wi-Fi network.
2Parental Controls and Data Usage features available with BGW210, 5268AC and NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateways.
3Wi-Fi Coverage Test feature must use AR capable mobile device and be connected to the network.
2Speed/Time examples are estimates and based on wired connection to gateway.
3Other factors besides network latency may impact on game lag, individual results will vary.